Ju 388- Planet Models 1/48 Resin

Thanks, guys!

Dave, you rapscallion! No worries from me- :thumbsup:

Skydivin- Next time I do some soldering here I'll be sure to post- in the meantime, take a look at my 1/35 diorama thread: http://www.arcforums.com/forums/air/index....howtopic=220361 and a great series of tutorials on the subject over at Modelers' Alliance: http://www.modelersalliance.com/forum/Yasuyuki-Watanabe

I'm excited- I've gotten some exclusive piocs of the cockpit from a fellow modeler and pro photog that show details undreamed of! I've been on the right track and am ready to make this the most accurate take on the pit yet. I was a bit under the weather last week and had to take a day off- got the other seat base assembled and finished sheeting off the new floor and bulkheads. More to come!

chukw,

I simply LOVE this thread..

I never get bored byt it becasue I love the carricatured and the way

you update the progress...And thanks for showing us your office...and how you get to do the cartoons..LOVE IT,

Vielen dank :thumbsup:

HOLMES

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That's not too shabby, not too shabby at all - great work as always Chuk.

Am thoroughly enjoying this one (am I surprised ??)and always look forward to your progress reports with relish.

Thanks

Obant

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, thanks guys!

I wish all my fellow Americans a safe and happy holiday weekend- and hope that you will join me in giving thanks to those who gave all in the service of our nation.

Memorial_Day_2011.jpg

Fritzi needs a break, too- let's check in on her progress...

388_071.jpg

388_072.jpg

388_073.jpg

388_074.jpg

388_075.jpg

388_076.jpg