Ju 388- Planet Models 1/48 Resin

Chuk, Have been following you build on HS, Was cruzating here and read at the top of pg14, you were a patron of Gary's Military Shop also. Yes he's gone to digital videos. in your lament, have you tried Military Hobbies, in Orange E/O 57 S/O 91 fyws? Nise little shop, Packed! And friendly owners to boot.. The Owner, is an officer at IPMS Orange, ( I think ) sure pushes it a lot. Give them a try. Fantastic Build as always.. My brother was looking in and wants a full color poster of the Fraulins!

Gotta post and run, guys- I'll be back in the morning!

Time for a quick update! I've been posting less and building more in an effort to get this beast done! I've gotten a bit further than the pics show, but patience, Watson- all will be revealed. ;)

388_306.jpg

388_307.jpg

388_308.jpg

388_309.jpg

388_310.jpg

388_311.jpg

Thanks, fellas! Yes- I've been to Military Hobbies and it is a nice shop- just a bit of a haul for me. It had recently moved- but is not closed down as far as I know. Bought a PV-1 on my last trip there. Anybody going to OrangeCon next Saturday? I'll see you there!

Thanks, fellas! Yes- I've been to Military Hobbies and it is a nice shop- just a bit of a haul for me. It had recently moved- but is not closed down as far as I know. Bought a PV-1 on my last trip there. Anybody going to OrangeCon next Saturday? I'll see you there!

Looking great Chuck. Glad to hear military hobbies is still around. We had feared the worst! I am on the fence about OrangeCon. Irvine is a bit of a haul from the Antelope Valley! Are you hoping to have this build completed in time for the show? It may be the incentive I need! :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

388_293.jpg

Hey Chuck - sorry to go backwards, but.....

Which Lifecolor paint did you use for the RLM76. There are two different ones, UA074 and UA509. Just wondering. I have both and the UA509 seems to have a bit of a green hue to it.

Thanks

Mike

Edited by Skinny_Mike

Thanks, guys! Mike, that was UA 509. It is a bit greenish.

Dedicated to veterans everywhere- salute!

I had hope Hannah could make an appearance, but she will preside over photos to be taken later and in better light. Thanks for all your support in this long- and fun- build!

388_335.jpg

388_336.jpg

388_337.jpg

388_338.jpg

388_339.jpg

388_340.jpg

388_341.jpg

388_342.jpg

388_343.jpg

Brilliant Chuk, I've been watching this all the way. While I might never aspire to the lofty heights of your standards, it great to see what is possible & as a reference this is without peer. :thumbsup:

I'm gonna miss the girls.:(

Steve

HOLY WOW! I've been following your work and everything you do is a masterpiece. And I'm not just talking about the model but the art work that comes along with it. I would love to see a printed "How To/Comic Book" of your work.