Ju 388- Planet Models 1/48 Resin

Yo, B2- I've used the Kagero Ju88 book for rivets- can't remember which of the 3 volumes has the pull-out 3-v's. Waldemar Trojca's Ju88 books have the patterns on a pull-out as well-

Edited by chukw
  • 2 weeks later...

My thanks, friends! Huntermountain- that's exactly what she's doing- just make sure to get the smelly, volatile variety.

Even with a four-day weekend I feel like I haven't gotten much done- you be the judge!

388_183.jpg

388_184.jpg

388_185.jpg

388_186.jpg

388_187.jpg

388_188.jpg

388_189.jpg

388_190.jpg

388_191.jpg

• 1 month later...

Happy new year, everybody! It's been a while- life, health, work- all have conspired to keep me from the bench. I've had the last week off, and put in a lot of effort! The results are, um... mixed. Read on- if you dare!

388_196.jpg

388_197.jpg

388_198.jpg

388_199.jpg

388_200.jpg

388_201.jpg

388_202.jpg

388_203.jpg

Now that would test the patience of a saint. Superb work as usual Chuk, nice to know that you're a human like us mere mortals. ;) At times like this I'd suggest grab a glass & have a drink with the frauleins, fixing it can wait for later. :D

Steve.

Edited by stevehnz

Good grief ...

Now THAT would fell a lesser man than you but I/we have confidence you'll show us an interesting and informative way of getting out of this corner.

Looking forward to reading more. Happy New Year to you.

Obant

HNY Chuk!

Love your idea of using the clear plastic to create scribing templates, that one is going to get a lot mileage at my workbench.

This thread is turning into quite the serial, cliffhangers and all!! So...until the next episode...err...posting....:rolleyes: