Update: Matt passed away earlier today.

I'm at a loss for words.

My prayers to his loved ones...

Posted Sunday, Dec. 2 by Lynn on HS:

Just got word that Matt Roberts went into cardiac arrest this AM...

according to his wife (who posted this on Facebook a short while ago), he went into cardiac arrest while at the hospital for other issues. He is currently not conscious and is on life support and according to Stephanie, may not make it through this.

He posts more at Britmodeller and LSP than here, but he is a fellow modeler, a genuinely good guy, and any and all positive thoughts and prayers you can offer at this time for him and his family will no doubt be most gratefully received.

Lynn

My thoughts and prayers to him and his family...

Chris

Edited by Zactoman

Matt,

My thoughts are with you and your family. I'm hoping the Great Hobby Room is full at the moment and that you will be able to return to us in good time. Otherwise I am simply stunned and don't know what else to say.

Rick

I went through the agony of having a similar thing happen to my dad in late 2006. He drove himself to the hospital because he just 'didn't feel good', and had a heart attack while he was there! If there is a place to have one, that is it. He ended up having open heart surgery, and is doing pretty good now. Trust the docs. I hope Matt gets well soon.

Mark