I am very sorry to hear about Matt. May the Lord reach down and touch his heart, and give him many many more years. May He also give comfort to his family in this time of dire need! AMEN!

Thanks for letting us know Chris.

Jeremy

Edited by JMan

Modelers around the world unite and offer our prayers for Matt Roberts, a true gentaleman of the hobby...God bless

Edited by LZ82

Aw come on Matt! This isn't the way you're supposed to get the New Years started!!

In all seriousness, my prayers go out to you and your family. I'll say a prayer for you buddy. Come on man!! You have a modeling stash to get through!!

I am stunned, he was one of the best guys on Britmodeller when I used to frequent the site, he kept everyone up to date on what was in the works and never had a bad word for anyone or their models.......

He is listed as only 45 by his page on there :bandhead2:

Matt keep hanging in there and pull through OK, thoughts for you and all of your family, long may you be with us, building those models you have worked so hard to let us know are in the pipeline...........

You are truly one of the good guys in this world and do not deserve this........ thoughts are with you and your family, come on mate, pull through this :cheers:

Edited by TonyT

Matt, I know you'll never read this now and although we've never met in person, I just want to say that I'll miss your insightful posts and all the information you've provided. I am truly saddened by the news of your passing and I hope it was painless and quick. I wish nothing but the best for your family and loved ones. Rest in peace my friend.

Edited by madmanrick