Oh No ................ I am truly gutted over this, he was one of the best. To Matts family, nothing I can say will fill the gap in your lives, if you read this he was also one of our family too and will be sorely missed, My sincere and truly heartfelt condolences, he was a true Gentleman.

I hope they do not mind, but as a tribute I have posted his Rumourmonger picture off Britmodeller below. He loved all aspects of modelling and letting us know what was in the pipeline.

matt.jpg

RIP Matt

Born Oct-21-1965 - Jan 4th 2011

Edited by TonyT

RIP Matt, the number of posts in this tread is just a small testament how much you will be missed. We've never met in person, but I always enjoyed your contributions to the modeling world. My deepest condolences to his family.

Edited by graves_09

Man this is terrible news. :( I've seen his posts around various forums through out the years and he always had something useful to say or had a way to diffuse tension when things were boiling over.

My prayers and condolences to Matt's family and friends. He will be missed.

Albert Moore

I had a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach last night when I read about the heart attack and the not so good prognosis. Something was telling me he wasn't going to make it, but I hoped I was wrong.

Matt indeed was one of the good guys. It is sad that his family will now have to deal with this just after a joyous time at Christmas and New Years. He did touch many lives and all of us can take stock that we knew Matt at least for a little while when he was on this earth, even if it was only through postings on the various forums he contributed to. I know at the very least I am never going to quite think the same way again the next time I watch Airplane and see Lloyd Bridges sniffing glue. ;)

Thanks for all you've done Matt and have fun in the next life. You've earned your reward 100 fold!