Wow. Although I never met Matt, I'm amazed at how gutted I feel. If ever the word gentleman could be used to describe anyone on the various modeling boards ti fit Matt to a T. He was a true example of how one could contribute to a topic - even the touchy ones - in a manner that added to and calmed the discussion rather than inflame them further.

My condolences to Stephanie and his family, he will certainly be missed.

Sean

I'm gutted by this news....such a nice guy..........and only 45........this is horrbile news....simply horrible. This world just got a little colder. ;)

My deepest prayers go to his family. :banana:

There is too much of this going around. I just went to my uncles funeral today. RIP Matt, you will be missed. I too never met you but YOU have had a MASSIVE presence here on ARC and your contributions will never be replaced!

;) :cheers::banana:

My condolences to his family.

I miss him sorely even though I never met him.

When I stumbled on ARC a few years ago, he was the first person that I came to know and the first to say hello. I've always enjoyed his insights and stability he brought to many threads that were starting to get out of control. My day dimmed first thing this morning when I got to work and logged in to see this news....it has since gone dark when I checked back in after dinner.

Godspeed Matt...my prayers are with you and I hope to meet you someday then it is my time.

- Matt

Wow. Although I never met Matt, I'm amazed at how gutted I feel. If ever the word gentleman could be used to describe anyone on the various modeling boards ti fit Matt to a T. He was a true example of how one could contribute to a topic - even the touchy ones - in a manner that added to and calmed the discussion rather than inflame them further.

Sean

Well said Sean. That pretty much sums up how I feel right now too.

Cheryl and I send our deepest sympathies to the Roberts family and friends. Hope we get to meet on the other side some day Matt.

Sean

Well said Sean, that is spot on!

Like other's, I never knew Matt personally, but I always liked his posts, and he seemed like a real decent guy.

My sincerest condolences to Matt's family.

Jeff.

Man, I was dreading logging in tonight for fear I would read this...

Well, what can I say, I've never met Matt in person but got to know him a bit through his posts. I'll always remember the calm, and knowledge, he brought to every discussion. I will miss his input for sure.

Rest in peace, Matt. Hope to see you someday when my time comes.

Rob

Condolences to all Matt's family and friends. I did not know him personally, but was always interested to see what he had to say on the forums here. He was invariably insightful and amusing, knowledgeable and helpful. (And who else was always up on the latest releases or rumors of future releases?)

I feel like I've lost a friend. Such a sad way to begin the year . . .

RIP to a good guy and a great ARCer. He will be missed.

cheers

Old Blind Dog