• 5 weeks later...

Giles...before you give up, the Twin Otter was originally a Matchbox kit and Revell also ran off a batch for a distributor in Canada, "Modelcraft"...Have you tried looking under either of those names as it is the same kit...Of course if you still can't find any, there is nothing wrong with a CT155 and I would suggest the new Airfix kit rather than the Italeri as it is a better kit...Good Luck

Cheers

Bruce

P.S. I see from another post that you have already picked a CT155 kit altthough you don't say which one,,,,,,

Edited by RCAFFAN
Giles...before you give up, the Twin Otter was originally a Matchbox kit and Revell also ran off a batch for a distributor in Canada, "Modelcraft"...Have you tried looking under either of those names as it is the same kit...Of course if you still can't find any, there is nothing wrong with a CT155 and I would suggest the new Airfix kit rather than the Italeri as it is a better kit...Good Luck

Cheers

Bruce

P.S. I see from another post that you have already picked a CT155 kit altthough you don't say which one,,,,,,

Thanks. I knew that, but I am not in Canada. I am in Singapore and it seems that modelers here only like warplanes...

My CT-155 is an Italeri kit. I also have the Airfix Red Arrow (new mold) boxing. I must be in the minority who prefers the Italeri kit. The Italeri has better detail but seems more fiddly to build. We'll see....

Giles