Private message....

Waiting for me in my message box here

Good Day.

I am Mr Jorge Calderon, Auditing and Account Manager in BSIC BANK Cotonou, Benin Republic. I discovered the sum of fifteen million, five hundred thousand united state dollars ($15.5 Million USD) belonging to a deceased customer of this bank the fund has been lying in a suspense account without anybody coming to put claim over the money since the account owner late, Mr Salla Khat from Lebanese (a contractor with the government of Benin) his wife and their two kids (daughters) were involved in the December 28th 2006 Benin car crash along the ever busy Eco High Way.

Therefore, upon this discovery i decided to take this ultimatum and make this business proposal to you as the fund will be release to you as the next of kin or relation to the deceased for safety and subsequent disbursement since nobody is coming for it and i don't want this money to go into the bank treasury as unclaimed bill. The banking rules he! re stipulates that if such money remained unclaimed after five years, the money will be transferred into the bank treasury as unclaimed fund.

The request of foreigner as next of kin in this business is occasioned by the fact that the deceased customer was a foreigner and a Benin cannot stand as next of kin to a foreigner. Therefore, I am soliciting for your assistance to come forward as the next of kin. We will share on the percentage 30% for you as the beneficiary respect of the provision of your account and service rendered, 60% will be for me and 10% for the less privileged and expenses.

I have all necessary legal documents that can be used to backup this deal. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable this deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate Arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the Law. Then immediately the money transferred to your account from this bank, I will proceed to your country for the sharing of the fund.

You should confirm receipt of this mail by responding urgently with your telephone and fax numbers to enable us expedite further on this regards, Call me through my telephone: +229 979 406 63 or E-mail me at jorge.cal14@hotmail.com

Yours faithful,

Mr Jorge Calderon PhD

Anyone else get this? Personally I dont even get out of bed for less than $20 million these days.

Edited by adecore

Maybe bananas are cultivated there...Benin is located in westafrica and such a mail is an attempt for a fraud! I m sure everybody knows such "money traps", better delete such a ****** and do not react. Otherwise YOU will lose a lot of your OWN money!!

Hmmm. I have to say that I am not aware of a Benin Republic.

Is Benin short for "Banana"?

The Republic of Benin is indeed a real place (even though the actual pm is fictitious) and is located in West Africa, near Nigeria.

Maybe bananas are cultivated there...Benin is located in westafrica and such a mail is an attempt for a fraud! I m sure everybody knows such "money traps", better delete such a ****** and do not react. Otherwise YOU will lose a lot of your OWN money!!

No worries, I'm aware its a scam, just wondering if anyone else got such a message. Besides, after my Nigerian General friend made me super rich last year I dont need the Benin money...... :thumbsup:

Anyone else get this? Personally I dont even get out of bed for less than $20 million these days.

I dunno about you, but Lotto Max has me kinda spoiled in terms of wanting winnings. I don't answer these kind of letters unless they're talking $50 million +

No worries, I'm aware its a scam, just wondering if anyone else got such a message. Besides, after my Nigerian General friend made me super rich last year I dont need the Benin money...... :worship:

Methinks they spelled it worng :thumbsup::whistle: maybe it should be benign you know as in it's there, but not really gonna do anything, or like it's not there; period.

Edited by Angels49

I have at home been getting cold calling from what sounds like an Indian, saying working with Msoft and have noted serious security issues on PC, they do it all through the run command and check for events etc, they then ask you to run http://www.teamviewer.com through the run command, to get you to install this and then remotely repair your PC..............

BEWARE this is a scam, to allow them access to your PC and all passwords bank accounts etc on it..............

I let them get to the Run and install point but didnt, so it wasted their time that they could be using to hook someone else and then told them what I thought of them and hung up.

I was told by Mr Jorge Calderon PhD, that the Visa acct# I was giving him had no$$$ in it to allow him to "Secure" the necessary funds to allow the transfer.

I let Mr Jorge Calderon PhD, know that is why I needed the roughly 4.65 Million dollars.

He then said that the Passport and ID I sent his way were Fake...

Of course they were, Sheesh Does he think I was going to use a real one when He is asking me to identify myself as a relative of Mr Salla Khat?

Sheesh I had the greatest fake ID Artist in the whole world make up that set of papers, Someone help me get the Bananas to Dan's MonKey...

William G

I have at home been getting cold calling from what sounds like an Indian, saying working with Msoft and have noted serious security issues on PC, they do it all through the run command and check for events etc, they then ask you to run http://www.teamviewer.com through the run command, to get you to install this and then remotely repair your PC..............

BEWARE this is a scam, to allow them access to your PC and all passwords bank accounts etc on it..............

I let them get to the Run and install point but didnt, so it wasted their time that they could be using to hook someone else and then told them what I thought of them and hung up.

My wife got this phone call a week ago.......this was shortly after her own computer had picked up a virus.......she talked ot the guy for about 3 minutes until she clued in he was a scam artist. :woo: His timing was perfect.

BTW....I shut down the ARC account of Mr Jorge Calderon

BTW....I shut down the ARC account of Mr Jorge Calderon

Oh Dang!!.........just when I was starting to like him......who was he anyway? :woo: Wasn't he El Presidente of Chili or sumpin like dat :P

Edited by Angels49

That letter is obviously bogus. The Benin Republic recently merged with the neighboring Democratic Free State of Geris. The country is now known as Beningeris. Chief export is frozen confections.

SN

That letter is obviously bogus. The Benin Republic recently merged with the neighboring Democratic Free State of Geris. The country is now known as Beningeris. Chief export is frozen confections.

SN

Gross National Product not so gross?

Last year I won at least a billion dollars in the Canadian and UK Lotteries. Of course, each winning notification required me to wire, via Western Union, the sum of at least $5,000.00 in order to process my winnings. And yes, people fall for these every day. My wife works at a bank and a young lady came in for a $5,000.00 cash advance on here credit card. The lady was very excited because she had just been notified she had won the Canadian lottery. My wife tried and tried to convince her it was a scam but to no avail.

Last year I won at least a billion dollars in the Canadian and UK Lotteries. Of course, each winning notification required me to wire, via Western Union, the sum of at least $5,000.00 in order to process my winnings. And yes, people fall for these every day. My wife works at a bank and a young lady came in for a $5,000.00 cash advance on here credit card. The lady was very excited because she had just been notified she had won the Canadian lottery. My wife tried and tried to convince her it was a scam but to no avail.

The saying that there is a sucker born every minute holds true.