Pix, pix.........we need pix...so till then we're waiting...are ya done yet -_- :whistle:

actuallly..its been pretty slow at work and I am stuck late waiting for 2 medevacs so I managed to get 6 profiles done. 3 USAF A models, 1 canadian and 2 Spanish H models ..should have them posted tomorrow.

luckily with the herc..there are LOADS of different schemes that aren't all that hard to do.

Sean

There are a few arab countries that have c-130 and I do want to do them. Ill just have to sort out the arabic writing on the aircraft first!!

Sean

Does the Asina countried like INDIA have C-130 ...

or even the ARAB states ..Would love to see them...

There are a few arab countries that have c-130 and I do want to do them. Ill just have to sort out the arabic writing on the aircraft first!!

Sean

I can read QURAN IN ARABIC so I dont know if I could help with that..

I can try and help but I might not be as good as someone else here.

oh did you mean the actual writing..

HOLMES

Edited by HOLMES
  • 2 weeks later...

ok..it has been a while since I have done any work on these..but I only really do them during late nights at work and it has been VERY busy recently. Tonight, however, I got a break and I got two more done..A LC-130 from the NY ANG and a overall gray linebird from the 324th AW.

I have a few neat looking schemes I will be trying next.. a navy drone bird, a coast guard one..and maybe marine one if I feel like it. after that i will be trying some of the more exotic ones.

I have also narrowed my next profile down to either the TBF/TBM avenger or the Shorts Stirling

Sean

• 1 month later...

So its been a while since i posted anything here..but I have a few new ones.

007.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg

010.jpg

011.jpg

I have started an Avenger profile so if there is any C-130's you want to see, please let me know..I have a few more I want to do that I will get to in the future.

Sean