B-17F -VE Tinkertoy; or B-17F 94 BG Idiot's Delight 0r 388BG

Ok I 'm new and I'm lost! I need photobucket to attach pics, right? ( I had an account to submit my articles but can't find it or how to find it!)

I'm building the Matchbox B-17G as the B-17F-25-VE Tinkertoy of the 381 BG.

As I was setting the parts gathering for Tinkertoy, I modified a Hasagawa B-17F with the M-box cheeks to do a late of B-17F of the 388 BG [H].

I also thought I'd try to hand paint Idiot's Delight on an old Revell F and it looked like I could get it to be passable, I'd do the build. The I've got a decent start on the nose art. It's small so I'm only trying to get an impression. I'm proceeding with the build and have the cheeks modified here to. It's a late F of the 94BG [A]

I have some blurring pics from my phone to give an idea of where this is going, but I can't get the attachment process right.

Anyway, I'm in.

Ok I 'm new and I'm lost! I need photobucket to attach pics, right? ( I had an account to submit my articles but can't find it or how to find it!)

As I was setting the parts gathering for Tinkertoy, I modified a Hasagawa B-17F with the M-box cheeks to do a late of B-17F of the 388 BG [H].

I also thought I'd try to hand paint Idiot's Delight on an old Revell F and it looked like I could get it to be passable, I'd do the build. The I've got a decent start on the nose art. It's small so I'm only trying to get an impression. I'm proceeding with the build and have the cheeks modified here to. It's a late F of the 94BG [A]

I have some blurring pics from my phone to give an idea of where this is going, but I can't get the attachment process right.

Anyway, I'm in.

Welcome.

Yes you need to use photobucket or some other photo hosting site. Then you just copy the link from there and click on the image at the top of the textbox when making a post. Paste your image link in the new box that opens and that's about it.

Eager to see pictures!

Welcome.

Yes you need to use photobucket or some other photo hosting site. Then you just copy the link from there and click on the image at the top of the textbox when making a post. Paste your image link in the new box that opens and that's about it.

Eager to see pictures!

Thanks. Using the FAQ, I found my way back to photobucket, now I need to find were I put my password... getting closer, Rocky

Anyway, I'm in.

Ok, I guess the spirits don't want you to see Tinkertoy. I posted a atrilce which set out the build and included pictures but I have no idea what happened to it. I saw the preview. What is worse, it explained why the Idiiot's Delight aand 388BG builds are sequenced the way theose are.