A multi-forum group build in honor of Matt Roberts

As I said in my earlier post.....

Here's what I need

• List of Moderators for this GB (forum display names)
  • Dates for this GB (start and end dates)
  • Title of GB
  • Description of Group build (Planes that can be built etc.....Matt built a huge variety of models including Armor, so you may want to keep that in mind.)

Normally GB's are arranged months in advance as the schedule is quite tight, but out of respect for Matt, there will be an exception.

Okay Steve, I'll volunteer to help and be a mod. It might be good if someone a little more familiar with Matt were to take lead on this one though as I'm not sure what would be a suitable category of kits although I've heard Kinetic F-16's mentioned. I really didn't know Matt, but I did read some of his posts and I definitely think we should do something to honor his memory.

As for dates, I think Feb. 1st to August 1st maybe? If February 1st is too quick, maybe March 1st?

GB title should be Matt Roberts Memorial Group Build I would think.

Description I would need some help with. Someone more familiar with Matt's work and preferences for kits etc.

I'll do whatever I can to assist in this GB.

Okay Steve, I'll volunteer to help and be a mod. It might be good if someone a little more familiar with Matt were to take lead on this one though as I'm not sure what would be a suitable category of kits although I've heard Kinetic F-16's mentioned. I really didn't know Matt, but I did read some of his posts and I definitely think we should do something to honor his memory.

As for dates, I think Feb. 1st to August 1st maybe? If February 1st is too quick, maybe March 1st?

GB title should be Matt Roberts Memorial Group Build I would think.

Description I would need some help with. Someone more familiar with Matt's work and preferences for kits etc.

I'll do whatever I can to assist in this GB.

Someone needs to get off their but and get the ball running, that is all I know.

I Thought, I already tried to get this thing going even sent a Pm to Steve Filak when I made the post.

http://www.arcforums.com/forums/air/index....t&p=2131590

I do not care who runs the thing, lets get it done already.

Someone needs to get off their but and get the ball running, that is all I know.

I Thought, I already tried to get this thing going even sent a Pm to Steve Filak when I made the post.

http://www.arcforums.com/forums/air/index....t&p=2131590

I do not care who runs the thing, lets get it done already.

Ok.....it looks like there is enough info to set the forum up. I set the start date for Mar 1 2011 and it will run for 6 months. Let me know if you guys want any changes made to the dates or description or if any additional Mods need to be added to this GB etc.

Someone should post/pinn an introductory thread to christen this GB. If the Mods for this GB need any guidance on the Mod controls....shoot me a PM and I'll answer any of your questions.

I was wondering if the mods can compile builds made by Matt Roberts or link to articles(if there are any) made by him on ARC so people like me who did not know him can get to appreciate is contributions and pick models to build that would honor him

Cheer

Neo

I was wondering if the mods can compile builds made by Matt Roberts or link to articles(if there are any) made by him on ARC so people like me who did not know him can get to appreciate is contributions and pick models to build that would honor him

Cheer

Neo

Try looking through the topics in this link for some ideas:

http://www.arcforums.com/forums/air/index....ult_type=topics

I'll also offer to help Mod if you'd like,I've modded a couple on Britmodeller.

I'm going to enter with something from Hobbyboss,either the Tornado or the F-111.Kinetic kits are hard to get hold of for me with my current situation (out of work)