KP Models 1/48 Sukhoi Su-25 UB/UBK

The canopy comes in one piece but is scored inside for cutting. It is pretty thin as well. I've seen pics if the OEZ (same molds) kit with open canopy somewhere.

I've got a few of the two seater kits already, any chance of the extra resin bits like the cockpit being offered seperately?

I've got a few of the two seater kits already, any chance of the extra resin bits like the cockpit being offered seperately?

yeah, i also already got two of thoses old kits in my stach... that would gladly home thoses resin pits!

yar me too, a two seat Su-22 would be nice

i'll add my voice to the chorus! :lol:

it would be very interresting too, to see earlier variants, such as su-17, su-17m, su-22... (swing wings sprues would still be usable, i think)

If anyone is interested, I am trying to get these cast up for the next round of releases. They might be useful :)

R069final.jpg

Cheers,

-Doug :)

Got Doug's first set. And I can attest that they are very nice. A must for the SU-25 :jaw-dropping:

Thanks Mingwin,

It's not that difficult of a conversion if I can manage it. The canopy was not too difficult to cut, bulking the nose, IR jammer on the tail, external cannon and cockpit TV are the main things that need doing.

Perhaps a decal maker will finally include the bear emblem that is on the Su-25s manufactured at Ulan Ude, we've got plenty of rooks already.

Thanks Mingwin,

It's not that difficult of a conversion if I can manage it. The canopy was not too difficult to cut, bulking the nose, IR jammer on the tail, external cannon and cockpit TV are the main things that need doing.

Perhaps a decal maker will finally include the bear emblem that is on the Su-25s manufactured at Ulan Ude, we've got plenty of rooks already.

it is probably easier to make earlier Su-25T than Su-25TM(39)

we can exclude there working on the nose part

http://www.flickr.com/photos/67307569@N00/244868419/

• 2 months later...

That looks great! Will the cockpit be available seperately? I already have two older OEZ/KP Su-25UBKs in the stash, and could really use the resin cockpit to go with them.....

• 1 month later...

The long awaited 1/48 Su-25 UB/UBK Masterline edition released just today.

The Masterline in our definition means a high quality kit series of KP Models. The box includes bonus materials such as resin parts, photo-etched details, mask for the clear parts and other goodies.

MSRP: 55 EUR (79 USD).

We created a brochure included all photo, information and data to check features of our product.

The brochure downloadable on our website, check out the latest news:

www.kp-models.com

UBK_brochure%2525202.jpg

That looks great! Will the cockpit be available seperately? I already have two older OEZ/KP Su-25UBKs in the stash, and could really use the resin cockpit to go with them.....

My question was ignored, so I take it the cockpit will not be available seperately...