Light Ghost gray spraying issue?

IMHO- the family of Ghost Gray paints is something Model Master actually got right. I just dont' like how their acrylic line sprays out of my airbrush :bandhead2: . In the past I used their enamels, which spray better for me.

However I have pretty much made the switch to acrylic across the board. I like the Gunze Acrylic versions but they are hard to get here in the US without ordering overseas.

Oh how I wish Tamiay acrylics would add these 2 very common colors in their range!

Same here Toad! Wish Tamiya added these colors to their range.

Rob

Those are quite some nice builds there. Apparently I think the recent batch of AS-26 had this problem? Since according to him the pevious times ppl used it had no issues with it?

Thanks. They may look nice on the pics, but in reality they were pretty poorly built. The "E" Super Hornet is now in an unfinished in-flight mode. One day I might do something about it. The F-22 has also recently been "bashed" (CLICK ME).

Nowadays, the only rattle can I use is Tamiya Fine Surface Primer. Nothing else.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks. They may look nice on the pics, but in reality they were pretty poorly built. The "E" Super Hornet is now in an unfinished in-flight mode. One day I might do something about it. The F-22 has also recently been "bashed" (CLICK ME).

Nowadays, the only rattle can I use is Tamiya Fine Surface Primer. Nothing else.

Still looks awesome btw if i am not mistaken that is the 1/48 italeri raptor? I tried doing that and it flew striaght into the bin after it was done lol cause at that time i was still realtively new and alot of things happened here and there. The new colour scheme for it is awesome!! True now the only can i use for spraying are the primers. Hats off to you on that raptor :)

Still looks awesome btw if i am not mistaken that is the 1/48 italeri raptor? I tried doing that and it flew striaght into the bin after it was done lol cause at that time i was still realtively new and alot of things happened here and there. The new colour scheme for it is awesome!! True now the only can i use for spraying are the primers. Hats off to you on that raptor :)

It's 1/72 version. That's the only scale that I build at the moment, due to space restrictions. :whistle: *One day* I might move to 1/48....

Thanks for the compliment! :thumbsup: