A-10 1/32 What If...

The greatest compliment I can give is this.... my friend who saw this picture and has absolutely no interest in modeling or aircraft loved this build. You caught the eye of someone who couldn't care less about this hobby and commented how well you airplane looked. I being into the hobby and have a love of aircraft find your build stunning as well.

Holy Guacamoleeeeee! Superb.....wow

Finn-Ove

Haahaaa, Hey are you hungry or need some vitamines in the North?? I will launch some avocados to you!!!!!

Wow, neverhteless it looks great! Remembers me to the early 90ies camo scheme from the marines: green, black and ligth grey.

Yeah, put it near a harrier or jaguar in winter camo, that will be outstanding!!

Yeah, put it near a harrier or jaguar in winter camo, that will be outstanding!!

It's funny, you said that because that actually what I'm going to do. Well, that is...soon trumpeter comes out with a RAF Harrier and Jaguar..;) What can I say I like winter camos. :cheers:

Mike

G'day Mike,

Great build and what else can be said about the paint job that hasn't already been said. Absoultly Fantastic :jaw-dropping: I also love the way you haven't forgotten about paying attention to what's hanging under the wings. :thumbsup:

Mike.

Thanks guys...I'm glad that you all like my model. Most of what I did on this built I learned it by watching most of you guys :woo:

@ Mikestomcat, thanks I wanted to make sure that the weapons were just as good and realistic. One thing I always read is that many modeler put a load on their kits that would not happen in real life (ie; within take off weight limit of the jet). So, I asked a friend of mine who is a former hog driver and he recommended this load. :thumbsup:

Shawn, you know squadron/signal book shows a photo of an A-10 with a gun pod. Beside, its what makes you happy. So, go for it. :(

Jezones, I'm glad to hear that my hog inspired you to get this kit. Its a great plane and don't worry about copying my work. It's not like I didn't copy this idea from someone else. Its been done before. So, have fun my friend. ;)

Pompeo, thanks a lot for the kind comments :)

Edited by Youngtiger1

Thanks and I'm glad I was able to share it with everyone at the show. Yes, I did happen to grab a trophy for this bad boy. I took 1st place in 1/32 or Larger category. I was taken by surprise because this is my first complete model in last 10 + years and I was not even thinking about winning a trophy or anything. I was just happen to be able to complete a model. I guess, it is true when they say...good things come to those who wait.

Thanks a lot for the wonderful comments. :)

Mike

• 1 month later...

Spectacular build. I love the finish, the paint job is superb, the colors are not monotone, but seem very realistic, I would love to see what you could do to a black finished aircraft.

Come to think of it, I would love to see your A-10 painted witht eh F-16 Artic Agressor look, that would be a sight to behold!

Again, your work is astonishing!