F6F-Hellcat 1/32 Trupeter

Hi all

To day i finish my model F-6F Hellcat 1/32 Trumpeter kit,built OBB. Just add the seat belt.

The colour on fuselage I use Gunze lacquers paint .

I hope you like my bird ,All comments wellcome

Cheers

OISHI

Start in cockpit and seat

1-20.jpg

2-20.jpg

3-21.jpg

4-20.jpg

5-21.jpg

6-20.jpg

7-20.jpg

8-19.jpg

9-20.jpg

10-17.jpg

Wow! :woot.gif: One more masterpiece from Oishi! Magnificent, fabulous build! The paintwork and weathering looks simply fantastic!

Great craftsmanship, very skilled paintbrushing on the ins. pannels and the belts!

Cheers and happy modeling!

Alexander.

Edited by Eastern

I have bee waiting to see some more of your prized builds!!! Then you go and build my favorite Pacific fighter!!! As usual Oishi, you are one of the best!!!!

Beautiful job! You are definitley an inspiration to us builders here on ARC!!!

-Jim

Osihi,

congratulation!

The building is perfect as well as interior details, fine painting job and awesome weathering.

so impressive bird, one of my favourite!

Are the markings done as well? Have you left the US insignia unriveted on purpose? Or is it only the photo?

It looks like real metal. Outstanding bit of painting! Your building isn't too shabby either. ;)

Each time I look through the photos, I catch more little details. Way to go the extra.

Jeff

Thank you very much for all the comments

I am speechless! :D

How did you do the seatbelts and the stenciling on the bombs?!?!

Small letters and detail on seatbelt, I paint with a paintbrush.

Osihi,

congratulation!

The building is perfect as well as interior details, fine painting job and awesome weathering.

so impressive bird, one of my favourite!

Are the markings done as well? Have you left the US insignia unriveted on purpose? Or is it only the photo?

Because the trumpeter decal very Thickness.I tried to use marksofter but does not work.I never tried use artknife Cut lead on rivet and panelline and add marksofter again,The result is margin canker.I decided not to do on trupeter decal.

Thank you.

Thank you all agin

Absolutely stunning work- but then again, ALL your work is always stunning. Congrat's. My only critique is that insignia decal should be riveted, but I see above why you didn't.

Because the trumpeter decal very Thickness.I tried to use marksofter but does not work.I never tried use art knife Cut lead on rivet and panelline and add marksofter again,The result is margin canker.I decided not to do on trumpeter decal.

I will try to do better in the next job. :thumbsup:

Thank you.