MRC/Academy 1/35 UH-60L Blackhawk

It is really interesting...and confused. You have it marked as a US Air Force HH-60G Pavehawk, painted in the grey of a US Navy MH-60S, and labeled as a UH-60L Blackhawk (a US Army designation), but it is not really build with the correct features of any of them.

It looks like you have some great building skills. The cut out panel areas look good. I too would remove the guns as it looks like it is supposed to be a forgotten about parts donor ship, not a mission-ready helo with guns.

It is really interesting...and confused. You have it marked as a US Air Force HH-60G Pavehawk, painted in the grey of a US Navy MH-60S, and labeled as a UH-60L Blackhawk (a US Army designation), but it is not really build with the correct features of any of them.

Yup..you're right..I bought this kit a long time ago..1st batch when MRC/Academy release this kit..only an expert know what I've done here..a bit of everythings..I got a few pic from the net..I just follow what I saw :D

Nice build Blackheart.

the helo is nice looking despite what is said above, it shows a tallented builder.

I appreciate the way you found to display the model, something different.

:P

Norbert