Hi guys, I am selling my Paasche Hobby Spray Booth. It is 4 years old and works perfectly. The dimensions are: 24"x18"x24" (WxHxD). It is the portable type, with removable sides and a hinged bottom that allows it to be broken down for storage or transport, though it weighs in at a hefty 42lbs. The motor moves about 100 LFM of air and is 115 volt. I also have spare filters that come as part of the deal. The photo shoes what the booth looks like setup and ready for work.

Buyers can use Paypal or Money Order. I am a soldier stationed in Germany and have to ship using USPS. The good news here is that postage is only due from NYC to its final distination; from Germany to NYC postage costs nothing as the Military Postal System transports the mail. In my experience, what is known as Space Available Mail (SAM) gets packages to their final distination about as fast as Priority when mailing from a U.S. Post in Germany, and is cheaper. If anyone in Europe is interested in buying the booth I can use the German Postal System to mail within the EU.

I am asking $75.00. Please PM me if interested and we can work out the details.

Thanks for Looking,

Ernest

26908ob3wwl.jpg

Edited by greif8