i don't think choices in packaging have ever been the alchoholics fundamental decision making factor !!

ther'll only ever be two factors cost and streangth

it would still be cheap and nasty shite if you took it out of a can and put it in a bottle !!

The chap below me gave ma bottle of 'Scotsmac' a while ago.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scotsmac

It is vile stuff! I'd rather kiss a tramp than drink that stuff again!

The chap below me gave ma bottle of 'Scotsmac' a while ago.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scotsmac

It is vile stuff! I'd rather kiss a tramp than drink that stuff again!

i had that on my 21st , you learn fast thank god i've never found it again

maybe because ditchwater would run prefrably ahead of it !!

Gentlemen, (and others), I should remind you all that the word 'Whisky' Is trade branded here in Sunny Scotland and it HAS to be produced here and it is ILLEGAL to call any cheap nasty, perfidious foreign SHITE, 'WHISKY'.

The company in question scurrilously got round this by opening a twopenny-halfpenny office here. Having a wooden box with people in it, here in Scotland, seems to let them think they can call any odorous SHITE-- Whisky---(Beloved of the Gods, what do you think the original 'nectar' was?)

Well, they can't! I think that not before too long, this 'product' of some-ones alimentary system will be removed from shelves :jaw-dropping:

So long as it ain't marked "Tupentine", you'll be all right!

thats what the tamiya breads for :D

punch hole in bottom of can, pour in top.......ive thought this though a little too much!

Edited by Raymond
Gentlemen, (and others), I should remind you all that the word 'Whisky' Is trade branded here in Sunny Scotland and it HAS to be produced here and it is ILLEGAL to call any cheap nasty, perfidious foreign SHITE, 'WHISKY'.

The company in question scurrilously got round this by opening a twopenny-halfpenny office here. Having a wooden box with people in it, here in Scotland, seems to let them think they can call any odorous SHITE-- Whisky---(Beloved of the Gods, what do you think the original 'nectar' was?)

Well, they can't! I think that not before too long, this 'product' of some-ones alimentary system will be removed from shelves :thumbsup:

Not true. The protected designation is Scotch, not whisky, and the other condition is that it has to be matured for at least three years before it can be sold as such. Notice how that stuff in the can is described as "Scottish" to get round all this - so on top of everything else, it's probably only a few weeks old. Remember, Japan has been distilling its own whisky for many years and the Scotch whisky industry has never had any objections.

Edited by pigsty

Well, they can't! I think that not before too long, this 'product' of some-ones alimentary system will be removed from shelves :soapbox:

Well it appear Jack D got it right while George D didn't here about Scotland's rules:

jack.jpgdickel.gif

I will have to drive down to the Dickel distillery, about 45 minutes from the house and set them straight. I owe it to my mother's ancestors.

(edit) DOH! Commented too early concerning the spelling, now I will just have to go buy some official Tennessee Sour Mash Whiskey - available from only two distilleries in the world,

Jeff

Edited by Ranger74