I'm basically new to the ARC forums-- been visiting the site daily for years, just seldom have a reason to post...

Funny thing-- I got a B-17 "itch" yesterday, found myself looking at decals on ebay for possible use with the 1/72 Academy kit in the stash... I dug the kit out of the stash to look at it, and found that I had already bought decals for this kit a few years ago, at a show. The decals are for "My Devotion", which was one of the options I was about to purchase!

I'm currently working on a Hasegawa 1/48 zero, and I'm looking for another project to start-- I like to have two going, so I can work on soemthing while waiting for stuff to dry on the other one... and the B-17 was on the short list.

Then, I was doing a little web surfing tonight, and noticed the GB for the first time- talk about good Karma-- clearly, I am destined to build my B-17!! Will start tomorrow, during the football games.

Edited by rcboater