Ridiculous eBay Prices again -

It never ceases to amaze me what some people will charge for a model that isn't near worth what they are asking. More shockingly it amazes me what people will actually pay for a model that isn't particularly rare nor even very good. But hey, if you have the money and you want to pay then have at it.

:cheers:

You want crazy, check out the Toronto Real Estate market. Tiny nothing houses for close to a mil and there are bidding wars! Whatever the market will bear

Cheers

Paul

You want crazy, check out the Toronto Real Estate market. Tiny nothing houses for close to a mil and there are bidding wars! Whatever the market will bear

Cheers

Paul

No lie! I am in TO on vacation right now and we looked at what property was selling for just out of curiosity...we looked for two minutes, shook our heads and continued on to the Hockey Hall of Fame. Headed to the Jays game tonight under the sky with the Dome open.

No lie! I am in TO on vacation right now and we looked at what property was selling for just out of curiosity...we looked for two minutes, shook our heads and continued on to the Hockey Hall of Fame. Headed to the Jays game tonight under the sky with the Dome open.

:cheers:/>

I flew over the Skydome with the roof open on June 30th flying home from Miami.

I was looking down on you. 😮

I flew over the Skydome with the roof open on June 30th flying home from Miami.

I was looking down on you. 😮

We lost... :( . My seven year old is a huge Russell Martin fan and he didn't play in the game. He's an even BIGGER Troy Tulowitzki fan...nope...he didn't play either. Man talk about bummed. But we still had fun.

I've found that if there are 6 or 7 auctions of a kit, all at one time, that is isn't particularly "RARE."

It does amaze me too, how I'll look at a kit, that's for auction and the price is two or three times the listing price of another half dozen listings of the exact same kit. Don't any of these guys do the least little bit of research?

"Honest, honey, I know we need room in the closet for the baby's clothes, but I just can't seem to sell that B-1 kit. I don't know what's going on..." :explode:

We lost... :(/> . My seven year old is a huge Russell Martin fan and he didn't play in the game. He's an even BIGGER Troy Tulowitzki fan...nope...he didn't play either. Man talk about bummed. But we still had fun.

:cheers:/>

Too bad you weren't in town today - it was Troy Tulowitzki Bobblehead Day, he skipped batting practice to sign autographs, and he just hit a home run and drove in two RBIs! :thumbsup2:

John

Too bad you weren't in town today - it was Troy Tulowitzki Bobblehead Day, he skipped batting practice to sign autographs, and he just hit a home run and drove in two RBIs! :thumbsup2:

John

Yeah that would have been VERY cool to be there today :thumbsup:! But we moved the vacation farther South and watched yesterdays game in a local sports bar with other Jays fans. Kinda neat to be amongst the locals and fellow fans.

GO JAYS!