I also don't like sushi, and mussels or oysters.....

Anyway, like I was sayin', shrimp is the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. Dey's uh, shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich. That- that's about it.

Anyway, like I was sayin', shrimp is the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. Dey's uh, shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich. That- that's about it.

You speak my language! And let's not forget the shrimp po' boy!

Mmmm......crawdad's!

And fresh caught blue crab, steamed, and served with melted butter! Is it nap time yet?

There hasn't been any good games since "Aces Over Europe." :)

For me it's Strike Commander and the Wing Commander I thru III... Then again, I stopped playing simulator type games quite some time ago..... :whistle:

I like all kinds of food... Yum Yum Yum! :woot.gif: