Very very nice model Lorenzo. The overall paint and weathering really make it fit into the diorama. The dust is just right.

I wanted to (gently) point out that there IS a gap between the horizontal stabilizers and the rear fuselage on the real thing.

http://data3.primeportal.net/hangar/luc_co...wd_36_of_37.jpg

The stab was mounted on a tube at the elevator end and the front was adjustable for incidence to help trim the plane. The elevator trim tabs were of the "fixed" (bend and hope for the best) type and could not be adjusted in flight. This means the stab needed some some space between it and the fuse in order to move. Maybe Tamiya's gap is a little bigger than scale but there is some gap there. Sometimes we spend a lot of time fixing things that look wrong but are OK, I know I once filled the seam on the top of a P51 cowl only to find out later that there is a seperation down the centre.

Anyway, as I said, it is a great model and the fuel lines are a great improvement. The figures are very good and that is something I have not attempted yet.

Thanks very much for sharing!!

Edited by Bill B
  • 5 weeks later...