Italeri 1/48 AH-1W being re-released?

does new mean New mold?

That is the way I read it. New mold. Same thing for the OH-58D. I sure hope they get the thing right. I really don't want to add more resin to it. Make me happy with correct forward cowling, both landing gear, and all the modern ASE. Hopefully they won't make the rotor spin backwards this time.

Floyd

I have been to Missouri, so show me the kit first before I get excited. I say this cause a lot of the Italeri 'new' kits listed have been released before ie the AC-130 and H-21. I just don't get a good feeling about a new mold. I would like to be wrong, but either way a current kit NTS or not on the market is a good thing.

sorry to burst your bubble but, i believe that the "new" means that it is new to the list, added since the last update as stated by the little blurb at the top of the list. "The 'New or Updated' column shows what's been added or changed since the last update."

Edited by leatherneck224
I have been to Missouri, so show me the kit first before I get excited. I say this cause a lot of the Italeri 'new' kits listed have been released before ie the AC-130 and H-21.

Also how about their "new" UH-1N kit, which is their old UH-1N without the rocket pods and miniguns that the old kit had.

Also how about their "new" UH-1N kit, which is their old UH-1N without the rocket pods and miniguns that the old kit had.

To be fair the decal schemes didn't need those parts but I get what you are saying. Also they did do something right with the AW101 and put a new landing gear and extra tires in the kit to make it correct.