Hey folks!

I'm trying to scrounge up enough money to pay some bills.

This is actually round 3 of my last sale. New kits have been added, and many prices reduced.

Most kits have been opened, but the inner bags are sealed, unless otherwise noted.

To help sell these kits, I will include shipping costs to the CONUS. That's right FREE SHIPPING TO CONUS!!!

I would prefer to keep this in the US, but will consider shipping to Canada, for an extra fee. Sorry, but no overseas sales. Sorry.

1/48th

Academy F-15E (w/strike weapon) (with Two Bobs decals #48-026 Mountain Home Avengers) $35

Dragon ME262 Mistal $25

Revellogram P-61 (W/True Details Wheel Set #38038...late style w/diamond tread. 2 main and 2 nose wheels. Can also be used on a B-26 B-C) $25

Pro-Modeler F84G $20

Tamiya F-84G $25

Hase F4U-5N $30

Tamiya F4U-1A $30

Revell B-58 $30

Classic Airframes Supermarine Walrus $40

Academy F4-U1D $30

Revell P-38J Sealed (with True Details Fast Frames #41304) $25

Tamiya DO-335B-2 (Heavily Armored version) (with True Details Wheel Set #48064) $30

Tamiya DO-335A Pfeil) $30

Revell F-15A Sealed $15

Minicraft F-5E (same as the P-38) $20

Revell F101 Voodoo Sealed $15

Amt A-10 (Action scene... w/figures and equipment) $20

Monogram A-10 (box is a bit damaged, but kit is in good shape and all parts are still sealed in the inner bags) $15

Monogram/Promodeller DO-234C/D $30

Hasegawa P-51D (with resin wheels) $25

Academy BF-109G-6 $25

Monogram P-47D (w/photoetch parts and Aeromaster decals Big Beautiful Jugs Part II #48-276A (Norma/ The Ox Cart/ Dutchess)(kit decals are kinda bad!) $20

Hasegawa A-7e Corsair II $30

Monogram P-38J (sealed box) $20

Dragon HO-229A-1 $30

Academy EF-111A $30

Accurate Miniatures SBD-1 Dauntless $30

Czech Models XP-55 Ascender (has both injected, vacu-form and resin parts....limited run kit. Bag of resin parts is open but all parts are there, and still on their pour stubs) $20

Academy Ch-46E $$30

Monogram ME-109G (kit #5225) (no designation as to which G variant) $5

Dragon HO-229A-1 $30

Revelll/Monogram UH-1 (again, no designation as to the variant) $5

Esci F-5 Agressor w/ support group (bomb cart, tractor, chocks, towbar, etc.) Decals are shot! $$15

1/32

Trump F-5A (Chinese version of the Mig-17) $30

Revell Hawker Harrier $20 PENDING

Revell F4-U1 (with Cutting Edge decals #CED32038 Skippers Orchid/Ring Dang Doo) $25 PENDING

Revell of Germany P-38J/L Sealed Box $25

1/72

Trumpeter TU-16K Badger-G (Chinese H-6) $35

Fujiimi CH-53G $20

Revell CH-47D $15 PENDING

Revell CH-54A (2 kits) $25 (or $15 each)

Revell X-15 Sealed Box $15

Tamiya P-51D $15

Hase/Minicraft B-47E $30

Airfix A-26 Invader $15

Monogram F-82 Twin Mustang $10

Monogram BF-110E-1 $15

Hasegawa Minicraft B-47E $25

Hasegawa P-3C Orion $25

Fujimi Flight Deck Crew (w/ Fire Engine) $10

Hobbycraft CH-113 Labrador $15

Academy Lockheed Ventura II $10

1/144

Minicraft C-97 $15

Airfix Concord (all parts still in bag, except for the fuselage halves, and they look fine.) $15

Spacecraft

Academy Space Shuttle w/ Transport (747) 1/288th scale $20

Aftermarket

1/48

True Details Fast Frames #41068 for the Tamiya 1/48th F-15C (kit #61029) $3

I'll be adding more kits in a day or two.

I prefer Paypal, but will also accept money orders, cashier checks, and well hidden cash.

PM or email me at trinehart@comcast.net if you find anything you'd like.

Edited by tomr
  • 2 weeks later...
List Updated
Well Tom, since you haven't replied to my messages the past week, nor have my kits shown up that I paid you for 19 January, (Luckily by Paypal) I will begin the refund process through them. If no change or update, I will follow with Bad Trader alert to save others such an issue. Speaking of, anyone know of any recent information on this member they can give me? Erik.
Well Tom, since you haven't replied to my messages the past week, nor have my kits shown up that I paid you for 19 January, (Luckily by Paypal) I will begin the refund process through them. If no change or update, I will follow with Bad Trader alert to save others such an issue. Speaking of, anyone know of any recent information on this member they can give me? Erik.

Looks like I'm in the same boat too. No replies or anything since 28 Jan.

This sucks. :)

-Dave

I haven't been in contact with Tom since the end of January, but one of the last emails I received from him it sounded like he was snowed in and it was hard for him to get out. From past experience, he does take a while to respond. Just wanted to pass along what I knew. If anyone hears anything please let us know.

Looks like I'm in the same boat too. No replies or anything since 28 Jan.

This sucks. :jaw-dropping:

-Dave

Hey Dave, Thanks for messaging and hope there is a snag he is working through-which is why I haven't taken action (besides daily emails) as I found no further activity from him since the 28th as you stated. If you did send by Paypal, you can file for a refund through them. Yes it sucks.

I sent money to Tom at the beginning of January. After that he notified me that the F-4J I wanted was missing a canopy and the C-47 was actually a DC-3 when he opened up the boxes to get them ready to ship. During January we emailed each other back and forth figuring out what to do. In the end he found a canopy that would work and said he would throw in a couple extra kits I wanted for free. At the end of January he said that he was buried in snow and was having a hard time getting out. It also sounded like someone needed to pick him up so that he could go to the post office to ship the kits. So far I feel that Tom has been honest and forthcoming when the kits were missing pieces and he worked with me to make it right. But now it seems like he has diappeared for a little while. I just hope nothing serious has happened to him. He has been a member on here for eight years. I hope I'm not gullable when I say this, but I think if nothing too serious has happened, Tom will be back and will make things right. I hope so any way.

Cameron

I known Tom for almost 10 years. I even spoke to him many times and for odd reason I have not heard from him either. I even sent him two emails to his current email address telling him I have a new phone number because we do talk to each other and still not a word from him. I know his health is not very good plus he has other issues and one I know is his one leg. I figure he might be very sick or had a bad accident. I just hope he doing well because him and I been good friends. I have leaned a lot form this guy he is no dummy comes to his models plus electronics. Please Tom if you see this let us know what is going on with you. Pam and I do care about you bud.