have blue xst project fuselage shells complete

• 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...

I sent a request to Erik to return my canopy, via "Return Receipt Requested," which he signed for two weeks ago. Still no response. As no Have Blue kit is forthcoming and I now have no canopy for me to continue on my scratch build, I regretfully have to conclude "caveat emptor."

• 1 month later...

I sent a request to Erik to return my canopy, via "Return Receipt Requested," which he signed for two weeks ago. Still no response. As no Have Blue kit is forthcoming and I now have no canopy for me to continue on my scratch build, I regretfully have to conclude "caveat emptor."

Hi everyone, The status of the masters has been in hibernation, I have been consumed with school, a college-like institution for people who have disabilities, so I have been living on my own on the opposite side of the state. Life has been hell looking for work. I am going to have to sell some kits and patches to get some needed supplies.

The masters for "have blue" are in need of being tweaked, due to a slight fit problem. the kit will be pretty simple. However, it is not going to be the first model released. the first one is going to be the Rq-3a Darkstar UAS. I have an old version of Autocad, but I don't remember how to use it which means I need to go to macomb Community to brush up on skills.

And Plankwing, You will be getting a couple free xst aircraft if I can get the shells to fit properly. I have not done anything like casting, or mold making before, but I have the resin and the mold compound. So please, all I ask is be paitent with me. that is all i need. is time and paitents.

Edited by Erik Bultz
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 years later...

So, over three years since your last post, and now coming up on two years and four months since my last post/complaint, Erik. Where is the progress? Where is my canopy? I entered into the agreement with you in good faith and I have to conclude you are neither honest or reliable.

Edited by Plankwing

Sorry to hear of your trouble. But if its any consolation, at the rate we are seeing once seemingly thought to be unmarketable kits I wouldn't be surprised if we see an injected have blue in the next 5 years.