China Recruits Maverick And Goose

((Start Sarcasm Mode))

Oh Come on.

Everyone know that there is only one way to get a good kill against the F-5

and

Everyone knows that The F-5 has only the one weak spot.

Therefore Every time you fire a missile and destroy the F-5 it will look exactly the same, right down to the seperation of the stab and the fuselage.

((End Sarcasm Mode))

William G

Going to either Huff or Fox for reliable news is like going to Canada looking for penguins.

I agree with your basic argument, and would add even more U.S.-based news sources, but your comparison.....

Eh....well....Sydney Crosby....

Edited by Fishwelding

Rather than whining about Fox, WSJ, or huffpo, how about we just enjoy the absolute stupidity of this whole Top Gun thing?

Funny enough, but when they mentioned the use of an x-ray of Homer Simpson's head to illustrate the genitic link to MS I just lost it.

film-cartoon_221.jpg

Was my Wallpaper for a while there :coolio:

Going to either Huff or Fox for reliable news is like going to Canada looking for penguins.

That was kind of my point. These days everybody goes to whatever media source fits their own personal bias, and accuses all the others of being slanted against them. Few if any of the media organizations make any pretense at being neutral any more..it's all "us against them" rhetoric.

Rather than whining about Fox, WSJ, or huffpo, how about we just enjoy the absolute stupidity of this whole Top Gun thing?

Hear Here!! And while we're at it, how about those rivets on Trumpeter kits? :coolio:

SN

Edited by Steve N