Anyone from Minneapolis, St Paul or West Central WI?

HI all,

I totally an completely suck at models! But I have a desire for them!! So, if you live in this area an want to be paid, based on skillz, time, and the kit, then PM me!!

Oh!! People wanting this position, please post a pic or 2 of yur werk please?

Thanx for your time!!

Spidey..........................

There is an IPMS Chapter that meets on the east side of the twin cities...

Another one that meets in Wausau, WI

If you're up for a road trip, EAA AirVenture Museum is having its annual Family Flightfest April 2nd & 3rd in Oshkosh. Great way to spend a day and meet some fantastic modelers who will no doubt be willing to spend some time tutoring you. Many of us display our models during this event and spend time sitting, chatting and building while we sit at our tables to guard/protect our models from little enthusiasts with fast hands LOL. Good time to meet and learn from some of the best!

There is an IPMS Chapter that meets on the east side of the twin cities...

Another one that meets in Wausau, WI

If you're up for a road trip, EAA AirVenture Museum is having its annual Family Flightfest April 2nd & 3rd in Oshkosh. Great way to spend a day and meet some fantastic modelers who will no doubt be willing to spend some time tutoring you. Many of us display our models during this event and spend time sitting, chatting and building while we sit at our tables to guard/protect our models from little enthusiasts with fast hands LOL. Good time to meet and learn from some of the best!

Hi all,

WOW!! Oshkosh is like 260 miles one way, I can't do that.... Thanx for the notice.... Will there be a modeling event in MN anytime this year? What's this IPMS Chapter your talking about? I really wish I could make the event, would be AWEsome!!!

Thanx for your time!

Spidey..........

HI all,

Will bump this one last time! Noone wants my money!!?? :bandhead2: I really would like this done???

Here is a list:

A-10 Warthog, 1/48 Italeri

F-22 1/48 Acedemy/italeri

Mig-37B 1/72 Italeri

F-14 Jolly Rogers 1/72 Acedemy

X-29 1/72 Hasegawa

AH-1 Super Cobra 1/72 Italeri

RAH-66 Comanche 1/72 Italeri

F-35B!!!!!!! 1/48 Panda Models

F-117 1/32 Testors

B-2A 1/72 Testors

AV-8B USMC 1/48 Hasegawa

F-5 1/48 Testors

F-5 1/48 AVF Club

F-18 Super 1/48 Revell

F-18 Blue Angels 1/48 Revell

A-4 Blue Angels 1/48 Revell

F-16 Thunderbird 1/48 Tamiya

F-20 1/72 Hasegawa

hlj.com

YF-19 1/48 Hasegawa..

Looking for bigest scale:

X-31

YF-23, Zactomodels

F-16 XL, MAXL or the Delta Wing configuration.....

Those are the kits!! All paints supplied by me!!! All extras like different parts, PE parts supplied by me!! All I really need is your skillz, an time!!! Which I would thank you for a thousand years!!

Thanx for your time!!

spidey.........

edit: IF ANYONE knows of bigger scales of these models, then, Please, post'em!!

Edited by spideys_clone
HI all,

I totally an completely suck at models! But I have a desire for them!! So, if you live in this area an want to be paid, based on skillz, time, and the kit, then PM me!!

Oh!! People wanting this position, please post a pic or 2 of yur werk please?

Thanx for your time!!

Spidey..........................

Hey Ben Riley,

Just a word of encouragement-don't let your perception of " sucking" at models push you away from trying to improve your skills and steal your joy of building them yourself.

I got news for you-we ALL sucked at one time! Keep building the simple ones untill you better hone your skills and pony up for the next one. Honestly, the enjoyment for me is in the building, painting and collaboration on this and similar sites. The finished model is just the icing on the cake.

Go Packers!

-Toad

Thanks for the info Hawkeye! I'm from Sheboygan and will have to bring my son up to Oshkosh that weekend!

You might consider attending either our IPMS meeting in Oshkosh or the one in Milwaukee. Members from our club drive from as far away as Milwaukee, Sturgeon Bay, Beaver Dam and places in between. We make an evening of it starting with dinner at Friar Tucks near the airport...then head over to HobbyTown for our meeting.