Hi Chris,

Already asked you through email if there would be any chance of you also bringing out an AIM-9P and any other older versions of the Sidewinder missile in 1:32 scale.

Also I'd like to poll fellow modelers who are like me, not much of a scratch builder, or certainly not of the high level like Chris, if there's any more marked for these types of sidewinders in 1:32, besides the lovely AIM-9D/G/H already available.

Thanks,

Frank.

AIM-9P, With little modification of AIM-9L more Sidewinder types
I wish it were as easy as modifying the AIM-9L pattern, but the J/N/P is a completely different missile that needs to be tooled from scratch.
Also I'd like to poll fellow modelers who are like me, if there's any more market for these types of sidewinders in 1:32, besides the lovely AIM-9D/G/H already available.
I'd be curious to see the response regarding demand, but I plan to eventually add them to the Zactomodels line whether regardless of the response. I just need more time (or pattern makers).

:D

I wish it were as easy as modifying the AIM-9L pattern, but the J/N/P is a completely different missile that needs to be tooled from scratch.

I'd be curious to see the response regarding demand, but I plan to eventually add them to the Zactomodels line whether regardless of the response. I just need more time (or pattern makers).

:cheers:

I'd like a few P's for an Iranian Tomcat and Pakistani Shenyang F.6 I'm going to make.

Edited by Kagemusha
Thanks Scott!!! :cheers:

You are really tempting me to drop everything and get started on them but that would really upset some people waiting for other items that have been higher on the ZactoList.

How about AIM-9X? No tempting? :cheers:

Cheers!

Alexander

Chris,

Glad there's at least some response. With these great pictures it should not be more difficult than your L/M's and D/G/H's?

I'm planning to build some F-16A block 10 and 15 of the RNLAF (Dutch) air force.

Also the X version Alexander is proposing would be very welcome indeed!

Perhaps we can pre-order :thumbsup: ?

Thanks and cheers,

Frank.

Where pictures??? :tumble:
I edited my previous post and included a link to the NATO thread with your pictures. For some reason it wasn't letting me post the link. Probably something to do with this beta IE9 I'm trying :( (lots of features seem screwed up...).

I will be posting pics (on the NATO thread) of the resin once everything is molded up!

• 4 weeks later...

Those AIM-9P's sure would look good on the rails of my 32nd scale F-4D ANG Phantom in the Hill grey scheme with a center line gun pod. Now if we just had some decals for this scheme. Maybe one day.

Chuck