DML 1/48 Buccaneer

Yes, of double joy - for Bucc will come with Sea Venom!!!
Right, not a bad pairing. Now if only someone would get the Sea Vixen right in 1/72 scale. Airfix apparently did a great job with the 1/48 kit they just released, maybe they can scale it down.

My post war FAA collection is starting to look pretty solid and only improving. ;)

<...> Now if only someone would get the Sea Vixen right in 1/72 scale. <...>

Didn't Dragon announce one in 2010? :unsure: Just hope they don't go down Trumpeter Road, announcing the world and its dog in all major scales, then dragging their feet.... <_<

Hoping for Airfix as well (if they sack the Mad Trencher!).

EDIT: Dragon DID announce a 1/72 Sea Vixen in 2010. CLICKY! Hmmm, of all the kits announced on that page, only the Meteor eventually came out in 2010. :huh:

Edited by ChernayaAkula
Didn't Dragon announce one in 2010? :unsure: Just hope they don't go down Trumpeter Road, announcing the world and its dog in all major scales, then dragging their feet.... :thumbsup:

Hoping for Airfix as well (if they sack the Mad Trencher!).

EDIT: Dragon DID announce a 1/72 Sea Vixen in 2010. CLICKY! Hmmm, of all the kits announced on that page, only the Meteor eventually came out in 2010. :huh:

Exactly, they DID announce a Sea Vixen, but as you pointed out, only the Meteor ever made it to the masses last year.

I only believe it when I see it these days. Heck, even the Buccaneer might only be a teaser. When I have the kit in my hands I'll believe it.

When it comes to manufacturers announcing releases, you never know if it will see the light of day. I STILL wonder when the Trumpeter 1/72 Su-27 is getting released. That has only been coming for what, like seven years now? :woot.gif: