My two new projects: Started on the Hind in the paint shop

Hi All!

Been busy drawing the line art for the following two beasties.

The first is an upgraded Hind by Bell using the FLIR/Laser designator, chin mounted 20mm cannon and fairings off of the AH-1Z along with western avionics and electronics.

UpMi-24-3.png

The second is a Ka-50Sh, funny thing is there is a lack of good reference pics for this sub type as I don't think it got out of the prototype stage, simply it is a upgraded night/all weather Ka-50.

Ka-50Sh-1.png

As you can see the Ka-50 is still very much a work in progress. Once I'm done with her it's off to the paintshop for the both of them. Suggestions will be concidered :coolio:

D

Edited by Damian

Well after an aggrivating afternoon the Kamov is done, and I now have a new found dislike for their rotor system and all the little pics that show it off...

Ka-50Sh-2.png

Overall I think she came out quite nice...

D

Hi All!

Moving on to blanking up the upgraded Hind, still haven't thought of a name for it beyond that. Here's tonight's work:

UpMi-24.png

Added in the glazing and shaped it (may redo it), added in the cockpit colours plus the associated high and low lights finally I added the high lights and shadows for the rivets which are quite prominent on this aircraft. I also stared working on the shaping and high lighting of the foward fuselage and the fuselage/cabin joint.

Happy more or less so far...

D