1. 1. What do you drink while building?

• Water
    • Soft drink/soda/pop
    • Beer
    • Liquor/mixed drink
    • Coffee/tea
    • Other
    • Nothing

I'm a big coffee drinker, and if I drink anything at all in my man cave while modeling, it's most likely coffee. A lesson: if you use one of your old coffee cups to clean the acryllic paint from your brushes, please be sure to double check your coffee cup before you take a sip. :jaw-dropping:

Now, my return to the hobby was a 1/72nd scale Fokker Dr.I, and it's small enough, but he p/e is even smaller. After having a hard time with it, I learned that having a Newcastle before applying p/e helped me tremendously. :jaw-dropping: So, it's beer for me if applying p/e is in the works.

Warren

I guess it depends on the day, mood, weather, and what I am working on, oh yeah and finances. If I can afford to get a case of beer I would definately have a brewsky or two. Most of the time though its an ice cold Mountain Dew. Breakfast of champions!

Jeremy

Since I gave up booze my modeling beverage is usually coffee. I've decided that a cup warmer is going to have to be one of the next "must haves" for the work bench. I get focused on something and forget my drink, then absent mindedly reach over and grab a nice big swig of cold coffee. Nasty. Must be an acquired taste for those that like iced coffee.

Bob

I'm always drinking Coffee! always got a coffee near me...

but, in fact, i never bring any beverage in my modelling room.

...but it happen, often, that i bring a model with me in the livingroom, to keep working on, while watching tv... or playing with my parrots!(then drinking coffee...)

Edited by mingwin

Nothing. Already too many spilling hazards on the bench (WeldBond, Future, accelerator, paint), and the potential for absent-mindedly mistaking one thing (say some paint or solvent) for the beverage is not worth the risk.

That's just me.

cheers

Old Blind Dog

No kidding on the spilling hazard! I'm to worried about knocking over a 1/4 oz. bottle of Testors - which we've all done (come on, admit it!) - so there is little chance of having any beverage on, or near the work bench.

Mark