Clark F-5E aggressor scheme's

Hi guys,

I just started another two AFV F-5E kits, and have decided that the 26th AS at Clark AFB needs some representation in my display case. I've got both of the Twobobs sheets which is a great place to start, but I'm more interested in the non-standard scheme's that they used, apparently in the latter few years of their existance. There's some great pics in Robbie Shaw's book F-5: Warplane for the world, but I cuold use a little more reference. Google searches have been some help, but anything that you might have on the following jets would help me out a bunch, especially pics in which the top of the wings can be seen. Or if anyone know someone who worked these jets that might have some info or pics, that would be great too. Thanks! Fred K.

F-5E s/n 75-0613 in a green/green/sand scheme

s/n 75-0613 or 0615 in a three gray scheme

s/n 75-0616 in a gray/gray/blue scheme

s/n 74-1561 in blue-gray/green "snake" scheme

s/n 74-1574 in a blue/blue/light gray variation of the "new blue" scheme

Hi guys,

I just started another two AFV F-5E kits, and have decided that the 26th AS at Clark AFB needs some representation in my display case. I've got both of the Twobobs sheets which is a great place to start, but I'm more interested in the non-standard scheme's that they used, apparently in the latter few years of their existance. There's some great pics in Robbie Shaw's book F-5: Warplane for the world, but I cuold use a little more reference. Google searches have been some help, but anything that you might have on the following jets would help me out a bunch, especially pics in which the top of the wings can be seen. Or if anyone know someone who worked these jets that might have some info or pics, that would be great too. Thanks! Fred K.

F-5E s/n 75-0613 in a green/green/sand scheme

s/n 75-0613 or 0615 in a three gray scheme

s/n 75-0616 in a gray/gray/blue scheme

s/n 74-1561 in blue-gray/green "snake" scheme

s/n 74-1574 in a blue/blue/light gray variation of the "new blue" scheme

Forgot one.... an Alconbury jet, not a Clark jet, but need more info non the less.

s/n 74-1544 in a three gray wrap-around scheme that apperar to follow the SEA pattern.

Thanks! Fred K.

Edited by f5guy
Fred, if you can get a hold of this book, I think you will find it a great reference book.

http://www.amazon.com/Colors-Markings-USAF...s/dp/0830685359

Yup... got it! Its the bible for USAF aggressor F-5 fans. Unfortunatly, it doesn't have very many pics of some of the non-standard schemes that were used by the 26th AS at Clark. It seems that the Clark jets didn't get documented too well. Thanks, Fred K.