U.S. Navy Jet Blast Deflector with steam catapult

Looks great, wonder what the price will be though.......... Would like to see real photos of the thing though, rather than graphics.

Dear Felix,

Prices will be the end of this week in our e-shop.

Components of the JBD kit is produced and sales will begin in March.

Picture of the final-production kit we put on our Web site.

Please be patient.

Regards

Stepan

Edited by Stepan

Good news for all the wetfeet!!!.That´s what I need,a cat section to place the planes.I don´t know if someone was lucky enough to get Verlinden´s set,not me :whistle:

Now,an interesting idea is that someone could develope some nice crew deck figures in different possitions so we can complete a realistic scene.

4976908586_445d81fe38.jpg

By the way,a 1/48 Hawkey can fit inside?

Stepan,can you post the price when you know it?,thanks a lot!!

I.martin

Edited by I.Martin

Looks good! :)

Do you have any plans to make a version where the catapult track and deflector unit is angled relative the edges of the base?

While this probably would increase the size of the base I believe having the major components at an angle would make for a more dynamic scene and allow larger aircraft such as a Tomcat to fit inside the edges of the base.

Cheers,

Anders

Dear Anders,

When choosing the position the angle JBD versus wooden pad , this was the cheapest solution.

More options sharply increased on size and price .

I t is this front starting position the U.S. Navy CVN carriers. Catapult has a deflection angle to the JBD.

If the customer will have a greater interest in the wooden base - the diorama of bias - so she can provide for him from our suppliers - but it will be expensive.

Dear Martin,

Hawkeye there will fit. Just the butt of more JBD.

Today I ordered Tracker and already looking forward to it too.

Regards

Stepan

• 2 weeks later...

Looking very, very cool. Can't wait to see actual product shots.

One point of suggestion for the future - would you consider making the catapult at an angle? The squared, straight orientation seems static. If you look at pretty much any diorama or display base, it's at angle of some sort. The human eye just works better that way.

thanks,

brian

Dear Anders,

When choosing the position the angle JBD versus wooden pad , this was the cheapest solution.

More options sharply increased on size and price .

I t is this front starting position the U.S. Navy CVN carriers. Catapult has a deflection angle to the JBD.

If the customer will have a greater interest in the wooden base - the diorama of bias - so she can provide for him from our suppliers - but it will be expensive.

Thanks Stepan! :whistle:

And apologies for not spotting your reply until now - not sure how I could miss that before.

Cheers,

Anders

• 1 year later...

it is a real shame that no one told you about that tie down pattern

I have seen people make them in both square patterns and now equilateral triangles,,,,,,,and the Nimitz class are Hexagons made up of triangles

Any idea when the 1/32 set will be available?

Regarding the catapult at an angle questions, can we purchase more of the Carrier deck sections, and apply to our own base to offset as required?

For 1:72 and 1:32 scale not order. These standards have had on the menu and no interest, everything just 1:48 scale.

It is a fact, that the 1:32 would be a greater price and 1:72 back someone made ​​in plastic.

Not exclude but their production, preparing next diorama of the U.S. Navy and from the time of the Vietnam War.

More work....

regards

Stepan