B-58 Hustler by Rod Bettencourt

http://i806.photobucket.com/albums/yy345/r...court/16b58.jpg is a nice touch

even as realistic as the plane looks, I think that the biggest 'tell' that your B58 is not real is that you cannot get your camera close enough to the ground: IE adult male height.

It still sets standards - all that detail just waiting to be noticed... golly

That's not the biggest...take a look at the background and you will see the new airport terminal building, located in Fresno, CA.

• 2 weeks later...
Without a doubt, that is the finest build of the kit I have seen

I thought they were pics of the real thing as I scrolled down, and then came to posts that indicated it was a model.

One's just gotta be impressed with a model of that realism. Outstanding.

• 1 month later...

Real impressive; in all honesty, the Hustler is not one of my fave birds, yet peepin' at this model makes me want to build one. A couple of questions, tho:

I learnt that the underbelly pod is separable; can anyone please tell me how the engine nacelles would look like were the J79-G5-As overhauled? Were the nacelles separated from the wings with the respective pylons attached or not?

can anyone please tell me how the engine nacelles would look like were the J79-G5-As overhauled? Were the nacelles separated from the wings with the respective pylons attached or not?

Any help with regard to them enquiry, please? 'cause...

MrMogatu.jpg

Cheers now,

Unc²