Ahhhh.....need to vent

So I took the day off work due to a stomach illness and hit the bench as soon as I felt better. I've been working on the HAS F-15A and have it at painting stage. Im doing the NMF and realized that I masked off at the wrong panel.

The kit had some serious fit issues from the beginning....I lost a strut of the landing gear.....and now this?!?!?!?!

I'm about to make this kit airborne but I've put so much time into it already that I just dont want to quit on it now.

Sorry, I needed to vent and you guys would be the only ones who could understand my frustration right now.

:D

Edited by cheese

LOL, I wish I could take another day off. That would definetly speed up the production line from 1 a year to 1 1/2.... :cheers:

Signals, Yep made me feel better.....

So I went back to the kit after about an hour of looking for some inspiration on ARC. Turned out to be an easy fix. I guess I just felt a little overwhelmed since I had put so much thought into that NMF (first timer). This site really helps keep things in perspective.

Thanks everyone,

Mike

yup. but i have a better idea!!! instead of making them "fly"..... i have an output for ALL MY CRAP MODELS I DONT LIKE!!! Glue everything up and give em to the kids.... the ones near my house in qld cleaned up when i moved.... just gave 'em BF 109 k,and E, hayabusa ( all 1/32) and my 2 1/12 th ferraris by tamiya and the jackie stewart mattra, i can remeber my old man giving me his old kits, and i liked em..... so share the wealth i say... where im living at the moment the lil fella here... he's 3.... he s stoked and stumped!!!! stoked cos he has a big areo plane.... but stumped cos its a jet and doesnt have a prepellor!!! ( 1/32 italieri Sabre... the one with"huff the dragon")... pleased your over your frustration tho... i think im beginning to see why there are a few drum kits floating round in various pics here.... nothing gets the frustration out like a good drumming session.... but im going off track..... chuckles...