hello Arcer's

By completing this kit, I would like to share with friends the fact that this was a peaceful assembly, without major problems, the Mirage 2000 from Kinetic is a model looks great, with small and easily fixable errors, the dimensions are correct and the panels and rivets in the right place, a pleasant surprise.

I consider this the best model already launched by Kinetic, since that is what has been mounting a quiet, almost no mass used in the kit.

the aircraft represented by me is a Dassault Mirage 2000D L'escadron de Chasse 2 / 3 Champagne-based Base Aérenne 133 Nancy-Orly.

Mr. color paints used and the whole assembly was OOB, with just a little scratch on the cockpit and landing gear.

I would like to thank Luckymodel.com that yielded the model for the assembly.

now let the photos of the model:

DSC_0129.jpg

DSC_0127.jpg

DSC_0123.jpg

DSC_0122.jpg

DSC_0121.jpg

DSC_0119.jpg

DSC_0118.jpg

DSC_0107.jpg

DSC_0099.jpg

DSC_0090.jpg

thanks to everyone who attended the assembly and contributed ideas and incentives

hug to everyone and then return with Hobbyboss Tomcat.

Vini Pompeo

Edited by POMPEO

thank's for the kind words my friends, i'm glad that you like it, who buy this one ill had a pleasure build

Ken, thanks for the nice pic, same squadron, and a garage partner from my bird... love it

thanks for watching

cheers