Ordered from them couple weeks ago. Nothing past the confirmation, Now website not available.

Misterkit.com

They don't answer emails, and I'm about ready to start the process to get my money back. The only thing I really wanted was the Tauro decals and ordered some other items to amortize shipping, which I think was way to high anyway.

I've heard they were good and had a good catalog, but...

Frank

I think it is down for maintenance as it has already said thegoodsgt;Misterkit is my usual shop online (especially for after market products ) and although a little dear has always been efficient, fast and friendly in my experience (shipments usually arrive at my house in two days!) and when Monday afternoon I am connected to their site that were not open I almost had a heart attack ....

Gianni

Well, multiple emails to Misterkit and to their payment processor sella.it have resulted in ...

silence.

Found Misterkitusa.com. Phone # doesn't work. Emailed.

Checked the bank statement, I believe they overcharged me on top of everything else.

Called the bank and had the charged reversed pending an "investigation".

Sorry guys. <_<

I think it is down for maintenance as it has already said thegoodsgt;Misterkit is my usual shop online (especially for after market products ) and although a little dear has always been efficient, fast and friendly in my experience (shipments usually arrive at my house in two days!) and when Monday afternoon I am connected to their site that were not open I almost had a heart attack ....

Gianni

I'm sorry to hear this, I got a kit & decals from Misterkit in Italy in January & found their service second to none, they even charged me less for postage than their automatic checkout indicated when I queried it. I'd hoped to trade with them again so heres hoping they can resolve whatever it is thats keeping them down. The link to Mister kit .com gives (as far as I can translate) service temporarily suspended, sorry for the inconvenience. HERE.

Steve.

Hallo!

I've just checked the website and I had a page with "service temporarily not available". So the word "temporarily" gives us hope.

Anyway, I will be in milan on wednesday and because I need some tamiya paints I will go to visit their shop.

So, if their website will be still offline I'll let you know if the shop is still open...

Not to spread panic, but I have received a "phishing" email today ("TO PROTECT THE CREDIT CARD", verbatim) :) and the link led to:

www.misterkit.com/catalog/images/dvd/titolari-cartasi-online

The email to which I received the phishing email is unrelated to the one I use for online purchases.

I suspect that the Misterkit site has been hacked for unlawful purposes. I am and remain a satisfied customer of theirs, however.