1/35 kamfpanzer leopard(newbie kit)

hi everybody, this is my first tamiya old kit(it not finish), This kit maybe so hard for 13 years boy like me,....... kit is difficult to buy in Vietnam because model in vn not cheap like hongkong,jap,....., now I do this tank unit almost done, I post them for comments, I custom hand paint primer, then to the shading , I just wonder about the units divided by the tank because Vietnam did not have bot o mig that only paste and the decals.....so badl! I am so sorry because english is not my mothertongue, It is hard to wrote this topic! thanks for wathching over!

this is my leopard:

DSC09272.jpg

DSC09273.jpg

DSC09274.jpg

DSC09275.jpg

his brothers:

DSC09153.jpg

Edited by johncooper

Hello JohnCooper,

WELCOME to the ARC forum, nice to have you here.

Hope you enjoy the forum and your stay here.

To say that you are nONLY 13, this Leopard and the other tank builds are just AWESOME...Very nicely painted and very GOOD..

SUPER work.,

BRAVO !!!

HOLMES :sunrevolves:

Hello JohnCooper,

WELCOME to the ARC forum, nice to have you here.

Hope you enjoy the forum and your stay here.

To say that you are nONLY 13, this Leopard and the other tank builds are just AWESOME...Very nicely painted and very GOOD..

SUPER work.,

BRAVO !!!

HOLMES :sunrevolves:

hello johncooper!

Welcome here in ARC! You did a very good job considering your age! So I agree with Holmes.

Very nice that you build a tank of my home country. If you like to see more military models of the Federal german army, follow the link:

http://www.modellversium.de/galerie/22-mil...1--italeri.html

This guy is building almost every vehicle from the FGA...old or modern.

So have fun modelling and don t bother to post your comments or models.

(I have the same problem, EnglƃĀ­sh is not my native language ;-)

thanks everyone, I am doing another model, the M113 and the M3 tamiya............... I ordered some models from hong kong by my lucky money from tet holiday in vietnam............................... next week I will show you my finished leopard!

to tobik: i have seen your link, nice leopard..but I think that tank too clean,.... and not shading.......but it is better than my tank.i love that style,..........this is a modeller 4rum in vietnam:http://www.mohinhvn.org/forum/search.php?searchid=316606

some super tank and dioramas from us:

http://www.mohinhvn.org/forum/showthread.php?t=12052: russian ,winter.1940

normandy..........http://www.mohinhvn.org/forum/showthread.php?t=12031

Edited by johncooper

You show an incredible amount of promise considerin' your age n' your good re*****s. I'm personally not into modern armour but I like to see 'em built by others n' I like what I see. Plus I concur with the others here in that you shouldn't be afraid of postin' here due to the fact the English isn't your first language. There's a lot of us here that's not English speakin', me included as I'm a Swede.

EDIT: Oooops it seems that there was a hidden bad word there...

Edited by McCoy
You show an incredible amount of promise considerin' your age n' your good re*****s. I'm personally not into modern armour but I like to see 'em built by others n' I like what I see. Plus I concur with the others here in that you shouldn't be afraid of postin' here due to the fact the English isn't your first language. There's a lot of us here that's not English speakin', me included as I'm a Swede.

EDIT: Oooops it seems that there was a hidden bad word there...

I will post battle base:my command post when I build models,...... And my tank,soldier army........ That I started to do when I was 11....with my uncle help about decal ding and dioramas...