Hi at all.

A few months ago i've purchased the Hobbedecal's F-4EJ 8th sqn decals and dry transfers set in 1/72 scale. Now I'm ready to apply them to my Phantom model but... I can not read the reference number of the smaller stencils because they are too small! I've tried to make a zoomed copy of the sheet without success. I've tried with a big lens... same result. The last week I emailed to service@hobbydecal to help me, without reply.

So, I would need a zoomed copy of the dry transfer sheet. A copy with a logo or similar in transparence is also welcome. As I wrote to Hobbydecal service, it's not my intention to make several copies of their sheet and use them. I would only read those numbers...

Thanks in advance to everyone can help me.

Emanuele

Instructions are downlodable from Hobbydecals site in .pdf, then you can print them as big as you want.

Those pdfs are the instructions, I need a zoomed copy of the dry transfer sheet. I can not read numbers in this sheet, not in the instructions.

In add of this, the downloadable instructions are for the 1/32 and 1/48 sets, i need the 1/72.

Paolo, do you remember me? I'm Emanuele from Mondaino.

Ciao!

• 2 months later...

Those pdfs are the instructions, I need a zoomed copy of the dry transfer sheet. I can not read numbers in this sheet, not in the instructions.

In add of this, the downloadable instructions are for the 1/32 and 1/48 sets, i need the 1/72.

Paolo, do you remember me? I'm Emanuele from Mondaino.

Ciao!

Sorry Ciao,

Can you send me email again?

Thank you

Kim