Best kit of the AH-1 Cobra helicopter on the market ?

Gentleman.

Do you have any good ( big and clear ) pictures of the pilot and gunner seats OUTSIDE of the aircraft ?

The ones in the kit are not so great but they look simple enough to scratch build.

Oh, i successfully draw ant test printed Korean markings from the previous picture. Things are looking better and better.

Hopefully i'll open new construction thread soon as i'm getting itch in my fingertips.

The pictures of the seats would be greatly appreciated. Floyd, do you have something like that on your CD ? I'll be placing order for some of your stuff shortly.

Cezar.

I just happen to have the pilot's seat from the aircraft I crashed and the photos are on the CD. The kit seats are very good actually.

Floyd

"Best kit of the UH-1 Cobra helicopter on the market", ...I didn't know they made a UH-1 Cobra.

<---Jackass!

Not sure I see the need for this. While not called UH-1 Cobra, the official name of the AH-1 is HueyCobra so maybe you should consider cutting the guy a little slack.

Ray