IMG_2305.jpg

IMG_2306.jpg

IMG_2307.jpg

IMG_2308.jpg

IMG_2309.jpg

IMG_2311.jpg

IMG_2313.jpg

And there you have it :crying2:

It was a fun build and the model itself was fantastic in regards to details and fit :worship:

Well fun as it was with a couple of persian buildslaely I think I´ll do something different for my next build....

Stay tuned!

Cheers!

/edit if you like the pics then here´s how it was built!

Build thread

Edited by Aigore

What a beuty

Where did you find the info about BLU 27 napalm?, is that from hard fact or just

"modellers creativity" ?

If you have any pictures please post

I have been looking for a long time for info about the weapons loads Iranian and Saudi F-5E carried

in combat.

I wanne go out and buy a AFC club F-5E

Bo

Smokin' Hot!!! She's a beauty!!! :woo:

A little advice on the undersides though, try to use a lighter grey for the wash as you don't want to over-emphasize the panels and rivets too much. A lighter wash will be more realistic! Just my 2 cents. ;)

What a beuty

Where did you find the info about BLU 27 napalm?, is that from hard fact or just

"modellers creativity" ?

If you have any pictures please post

I have been looking for a long time for info about the weapons loads Iranian and Saudi F-5E carried

in combat.

I wanne go out and buy a AFC club F-5E

Bo

I got the suggestion from Diego, he´s very well versed in the IRIAF and the Iran-Iraq war.

He made suggestions in my build thread..a quick look there will give you an idea of what they carried.

Smokin' Hot!!! She's a beauty!!! :woo:

A little advice on the undersides though, try to use a lighter grey for the wash as you don't want to over-emphasize the panels and rivets too much. A lighter wash will be more realistic! Just my 2 cents. ;)

LOL, me? a light wash? THAT is a light wash for me ;)

I know what you mean qian, just messing with ya....

But in earnest the wash should be black, since most of the grime on the belly of aircraft is dust mixed with rubber from the tires and oil, pure oil spills look almost like blood

while the grime that gets stuck between panellines and in the paint is for the most part black or with a brownish tint.

Another point is..remember that most pics are closeups...when viewing the model from an ordinary standpoint the weathering isn´t as extreme. And then again..what is realistic and what makes it look good? that´s two different sides of the coin...I went with what I thought looked good :pray:

Cheers!

If I had to pick on something it would be that your demarcation lines on the upper surfaces camouflage pattern are too soft, maybe try and tighten them up a bit. Except for that a great build of a great subject might have to get myself one of these AFV kits. :lol: :woot.gif:

If I had to pick on something it would be that your demarcation lines on the upper surfaces camouflage pattern are too soft, maybe try and tighten them up a bit. Except for that a great build of a great subject might have to get myself one of these AFV kits. :) :thumbsup:

I have to agree with that...and it does come with an explanation:

You see I didn´t have any lids for my small cans...so when I had a color mixed I couldn´t save it for more than a few hours, so the first paint I used, wich was the mustard yellow, simply didn´t exist when I would have needed it too harden the lines of the scheme. I could have made a new mix but it wouldn´t have been exactly like the first mix and it would have made the scheme look odd.

The spluttering of the Tamyia green didn´t help matters either :(

But considering the issues I had when painting the end result looks more distinct than it would have looked without some polishing and such.

Yup, it is your model so don't let me tell you how the finish should be. But thought I'd just mention what came to my mind as I looked at your pictures.

LoL, It´s alright Qian... I just replied to why I did as I did. I do value your insight, mate, and please continue giving it! :D

Thanx to you Pompeo, Moritz and Mario for your appreciation :D