F7U Cutlass at North Island

So I'm checking out google maps of North Island Naval Air Station and I see what think is not one, but two F7U Cutlass fighters. One has two verticle fins next to it and the other has at least one wing by the plane. Any comments? They are both on the northwest corner next to an F-18 that has it's wings removed. Is one of these from the Walter Soplata collection?

Steve

Edited by Steve jahn
So I'm checking out google maps of North Island Naval Air Station and I see what think is not one, but two F7U Cutlass fighters. One has two verticle fins next to it and the other has at least one wing by the plane. Any comments? They are both on the northwest corner next to an F-18 that has it's wings removed. Is one of these from the Walter Soplata collection?

Steve

They are part of the holdings for the Midway museum, Bu. No.s 128451 and 129565. One used to be at the Pueblo Weisbrod Museum and the other was on a pylon at Olathe.

Going through this link there are a few photos: http://www.midwaysaircraft.org/PhotoGaller..._gallery_13.htm