Any updates on Dean Lehr

• 3 weeks later...

Sounds like he's using his middle name and his girlfriend / accomplice's (Rachel) last name together. It has to be tough cashing checks with so many aliases!

I guess I've been lucky the whole time dealing with Dean. I was one of the first ones that dealt 6-8 kits that got what I paid for. He even gave me a fair discount for getting a bunch in one shot. This time I asked for a money order and everything worked out fine. Never did I suspected it was him.

Eric

I guess I've been lucky the whole time dealing with Dean. I was one of the first ones that dealt 6-8 kits that got what I paid for. He even gave me a fair discount for getting a bunch in one shot. This time I asked for a money order and everything worked out fine. Never did I suspected it was him.

Eric

He did the same thing on Steel Navy - made a few good deals to get a rep and then BAM!!! everyone gets screwed after that. Yes, you were very lucky.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

All,

Do not waste your time contacting the Crimestoppers from the post above. I had a fellow ARC'er to send me a new address for Dean in North Carolina and I posted it to the Crimestoppers link. I got an immediate response that the South Carolina authorities already know his where-abouts. I guess I am a fool for thinking that I will see any of my nearly $600 dollars that I basically gave Dean now over two years ago. I do find comfort in the fact that one day Dean (and his accomplice) will stand before the Lord and he will have to answer for what they have done to me and others like me. I hope that the thoughts of that keeps him up at night.

Best Regards,

Ken Bailey

(SonyKen)