F-14A TOMCAT, VF-84 Jolly Rogers

Hi Joe, look, I use for the chrome parts, old TV antena, here I can find it for 2 dollars aprox.

Hahaha, nice one - come to the UK and get raped for about £7.58 LOL

Seems as though we're getting shafted for everything at the moment. DON'T COME TO THE UK! IT'S RUBBISH!!!!!!

Thank you gentlemen... really much encourages your comments...

Here again with some progress... I have to compare the interior Exhaust from Tamiya, Trumpeter and Eduard, I choose Tamiya and Eduard PE... for the Compressor I choose the Trumpeter Parts...

Here some pics more

52.jpg

53.jpg

55.jpg

56.jpg

58.jpg

60.jpg

62.jpg

63.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Super! More progress, more photos please! I can not wait to see the plane ready to paint ... hahaha

The Doctor work better under pressure! hahahaha

Greetings

Fede

• 4 weeks later...

WOW, Manuel you are making this overpriced piece of plastic into a priceless masterpiece. Really love what you did with the NGW and all of the struts, especially the oleos out of metal. Great job, and the exhaust faces look SOOOOOOOOOOOOO real. I know that with that kind of master work you will make the intakes look like a walk in the park. Can't wait to see the next update, and thank you so much for showing!

Jeremy

• 1 month later...