Paragon resin designs

Sad news but knowing just how many hours Neil puts into Paragon,it came as no surprise when he told me earlier this week. All the best in your new job mate,you deserve to take it alittle slower after the almost 24/7 effort of running Paragon as a one man operation for the last 5 years or so!.

Good luck for nextweek in the new job

Thanks for the heads up! I alone am responsible for the inventory both at Hannants and Models For Sale being depleted pretty rapidly. I just ordered everything they had in stock that I wanted or needed. Although I was unable to get any of the OV-10 stuff, hopefully I'll locate that elsewhere. I really wanted the Paragon Lincoln conversion, but I managed to resist the temptation...for now.

they were still on his site two hours ago,,,,,,the buttons are gone now, though

when I saw the announcement, I went and looked to see what he still had left,,,,,,he'd been lugging the F-4 slat sets to shows for the last two years

he had a few,,,,,,but, like I said, now the buttons are gone

Rex

Someone in the Uk paid good money for them........

Er ...... nobody has paid good money for them. I have not sold any of the masters etc to anybody. At this moment in time I have not decided what the long term fate of them will be.

Not sure where you got your info from!! :P

Neil.

:woo:

MidTennHobbies does not carry Paragon.

Mike

Not true! MidTenn absolutely does carry Paragon. And we also have more inventory on the way.

When the announcement was made that Paragon was closing, we were immediately contacted by collectors in order to purchase most or all of remaining stock. I decided that I'd rather take it offline for a brief time to wait for remaining stock to arrive and to let the dust settle a bit. I'd much rather see it go to individual modelers than to speculators and end up seeing it on ebay at higher prices.

My prices will remain the same as before the announcement was made.

Jack