Howdy guys,

I'm so proud i had to post, Last Saturday, the 5th, i married my girl of 7 years.

Just a small ceremony on Hayman Island, Nth Queensland.

We were very luck to even get there as the day before, Cyclone Yasi swept through (Luckily just north of Hayman) and ravaged the North Queensland coast.

DSC_5762-2.jpg

Candi and I

Cheers all

Denzil

It looks like you did very well in your choice. I'm relieved everything turned out ok.......when I read your post earlier about the location and the cyclone.....I figured for sure things would be delayed for quite a while. It's great news that it all worked out. The Roller looks like the perfect photo backdrop. Pure class. :monkeydance:

I wish you two many years of happiness together.

Thanks guys :jaw-dropping:

Steve- We appreciate the thoughts mate, it was a VERY close call. Worked well for us though, as we had the entire island to ourselves for the week. All the other guests had cancelled their reservations!

Toadwbg; she knows of my obsession, and she knows that they've been around a LOT longer than she has :worship: The unbuilt kits are fine aslong as they dont stray too far from the cave :jaw-dropping:

Cheers all

Denzil

:jaw-dropping:, Congratulations Denzil and Candi,

I'm glad you two were able to dodge t he cyclone and have a happy wedding at Hayman. I wish you both all the best in your future life together, through both the good times and the not so good ones. All the best to both of you and I'm looking forward to meeting you both again at FOF this year.

:cheers:,

Ross.

Howdy too!

My congrats to you and candi! Yeah, she is without doubt a sweet girl on your side! I m sure the man-cave is not so occupated next time. Maybe you open an "in-progress" thread about buidling your next model!? The 1:1 mini-DDC!?

Have fun and love! :thumbsup:

Thanks again folks, much appreciated

TonyT- the cake was freaking awesome, it was a crazy multilayered Chocolate mud cake, and it took us all week to finish it off ;)

Ross- FoF for sure mate. Ill try to make the Sunday this time, see some of the real action!

TobiK- Im sure you'll find more comprehensive 'in progress' pictures (and even movies ;) ) elsewhere on the internet if you're in need of some pointers :P

PhantomOrdie- I keep telling her that her life didn't REALLY start until 7 years ago. She says im full of it ;)

Corsair man- congrats to you too mate :)

Cheers guys

Denzil