I can get onto the Home page of Britmodeller now but I can't get the Forum.

I get the following message from my Norton Internet Security:

Suspicious Web Page Blocked

You attempted to access:

For your protection, this web page has been blocked and submitted for review. Visit Symantec to learn more about phishing and internet security.

It is recommended that you do NOT visit this page, however if you know that this web page is safe, you may choose to visit this web page anyway.

Exit this site

Too much.

Just a gentle reminder that everyone is individual, with their own preferences; there are some of us, who have no interest when this area is packed with threads on baseball, ice hockey, and American football.

Edgar

Just a gentle reminder that everyone is individual, with their own preferences; there are some of us, who have no interest when this area is packed with threads on baseball, ice hockey, and American football.

Edgar

Gee, you seem to have forgotten the Rugby, Soccer, Cricket, F1 and NASCAR threads as well ... :rolleyes:

I don't mind them myself but I just noticed your exclusion of them ...

Gregg

Edgar

My point was that some folk seem to start a "sky is falling" panic whenever Britmodeler's forum is down for an hour or two.

It happens so often that people should be used to it by now

Anyone for a thread on American Ice Baseball? :D

ALvis 3.1

I was thinking Korean Ice Basketball, but American Ice Baseball might be interesting.

What about Danish Ice Tackle Golf?

Spanish Ice Crash Derby Car Racing?

Okay, I know I'm off my rocker now. Might be time for my meds again.

I was thinking Korean Ice Basketball, but American Ice Baseball might be interesting.

What about Danish Ice Tackle Golf?

Spanish Ice Crash Derby Car Racing?

Okay, I know I'm off my rocker now. Might be time for my meds again.

I took MINE about an hour ago !! :) :(

What are WE on now...Tiddlywinks ............. :tease:

It does make a refreshing change to see it really...

from god bless >put your reason here< to rather boring sports and an exhaustive collection of American orintated groans cries and grevences.

Britmodellers down? yeah, yeah yeah yeah yeah, oh now its up, yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah but my AV is a b!tch threads actually add a little color (or should that be colour) to an otherwise polarized forum ))

Oh and by the way, yeah Britmodeller is online :lol: