New group build idea

Just washed my tamiya D for this. Slapped together a monogram D the other day as a Cavalier mustang. I took out the radio and stuck an extra seat behind the pilot and used the p-61 drop tanks for wing tip tanks.

Couple questions on the Cavalier (standard, not the turboprop). Did they use the same prop as the regular p-51d's, or a larger prop? Also, I want to load a couple bombs on, can I use the 500lb bombs from the revell b-17 kit, or are they too heavy?

I'll post pics once the actual thread gets rolling.

John

Steve has all the info he needs from me on this so he will set this up once he gets back (he had to go out of town until today or tomorrow). In the meantime we can all get started on our respective projects.

I set the dates as July 1st to January 1st which gives us the standard six month group build run.

ok,may I late for one or two weeks because I still have not ordered my mustang? <_<

You may start any time you wish, there is no rush. We will be wrapping this build up with a completion date of January 1st of 2012.

Okay guys, we're in business as Steve just set up the group build forum over in the Group Builds sub-forum. I've posted a sign up topic in there with a brief overview of the basic guidelines and rules for the build.