Signing out !!!

Hi Men of machines and PC problems :(

Anyone got any idea's whilst i'm on my own PC and when i sign into ARC it signs me out within 10 - 15 seconds ?

Yet whilst using my Son's lap-top i have no trouble at all and keeps me signed in at all times.

I don't log out or go to a different webpage, so its not as if i'm looking elsewhere and signs me out automatically that way,

i'll try and post on ARC and the loading bar takes ages then it says i'm logged out !!!

I've not altered my own PC and this seems to happen on ARC only ! If i go on different Forums i have no problems.

Really bugging me this one :)

Cheers.

ian.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Done several scans of PC and cleared out the junk/disc clean up/defragg...i'm able to stay logged in ;)

Interesting! While reading your post I was thinking "Maybe a good defrag would help...." :thumbsup:

Now that it's resolved, I recommend you look at a good third party defrag program as they tend to be more robust while using less resources.

Here is a Top 10 Reviews side-by-side of the best defrag programs available:

http://disk-defragmenter-software-review.toptenreviews.com/

Check it out.

Most of the top placers offer fully functional free trials so you can try them for 30 days and see what they will do for your system before buying them.

• 6 years later...
On 4/27/2011 at 10:10 PM, Bill R TechSpec said:

Interesting! While reading your post I was thinking "Maybe a good defrag would help...." :thumbsup:

Now that it's resolved, I recommend you look at a good third party defrag program as they tend to be more robust while using less resources.

Here is a Top 10 Reviews side-by-side of the best defrag programs available:

http://disk-defragmenter-software-review.toptenreviews.com/

Check it out.

Most of the top placers offer fully functional free trials so you can try them for 30 days and see what they will do for your system before buying them.

Hey, That is a good tip but I'm afraid the ones mentioned in the list are outdated. I'm just posting this answer so that it could help other people who has encountered the same problem. Check this out. They have listed the finest Defrag softwares as of 2018. Cheers.